Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bye bye 2016, Hello 2017

I've doing really badly at this blogging thing with no posts in 2016.  However, in 2017 I hope to do better, with at least one post each month.  I have plenty of hopes and desires to have occur in 2017, but will have to write about them later... time to get Taw from school.

Edited:
So hopes and desires....

I've got a list taped to my bathroom mirror reminding me of my daily things I need/want to accomplish (prayer, scriptures, brushing my teeth, taking vitamins, hugging my children, etc)... Yes I do need to write them down because courtesy of my gluteny problems (aka Celiac Disease), I often cannot remember that I need to do things, even easy things, and sometimes to do them at a specific time of day.

I have a list of to-do's for Jan-March 2017 that are bigger (ex: save $10/wk - disciplining myself; clean bedroom closet, throw away unneeded papers/receipts, clean under bed, declutter -- throw or give away X-amt unused things per month, etc.) and require more time spent on them.

Then I have a mental list (which may soon end up being taped to bathroom mirror too) of things I want accomplish throughout the year, such as: learn to knit hats, mittens and socks; show more love to my family; eliminate gluten COMPLETELY from my home; reuse/recycle 1 thing each month into something else, etc.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hope to see you a bit more often Gayle.

God bless.